Sunday, September 1, 2019

OctPoWriMo 2019

It is that time of year again. Time for days to grow shorter, nights to grow longer, and a month of poetry in October. Usually I already have a list of the poetry prompts created but this year I'm having a little trouble putting it together. Hopefully I will have it created by the end of the week. I do know that it will be about diving deep to uncover our inner truth and mining the shadows for gold.

If you would like to volunteer to help out during OctPoWriMo, email me at awritersuniverse at gmail dot com.

My new kitten who is about five and a half months old, Tia.
She is a rescue kitty, smart, cuddly, and adorable.
Hope you are having a peaceful weekend.

Morgan Dragonwillow


11 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to it, Willow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite poetry events. I sent you an email. Happy to help again this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a rough month. I am contacting everyone who has offered to volunteer this weekend.

      Delete
  3. I'd love to do this with you, but I don't have a blog and no time to maintain one. Is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people share their poetry in the comments for that day's poetry prompt. If you'd like to do that you can. Otherwise you can write your poetry offline and come back and let us know how it is going for you periodically.

      Delete
  4. I am looking forward to this again (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a sign-up somewhere, or will you be emailing us info?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't a sign up this year, all you have to do is post your link to your poem (on your blog) in the comments for that day's poetry prompt.

      Delete
  6. lol, I just this year (after writing in isolation for many years) found out about April PoMo. So last year I did November, and then Paril and now I find this year there's an October, right after I just did September. The universe wants me to write a poem every day!

    ReplyDelete

Your words feed the hearts of the poets who lovingly volunteer to share their passion for poetry with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...